Thursday, November 30, 2006

The Pink Pig
One of the great Atlanta Christmas traditions is the Pink Pig. I have the best memories of riding the Pink Pig when I was a kid and now I get to take Abby to ride. Last year was Abby's first time riding it. The train looks different from when I was little. It used to be a monorail train with a cage. They have the old train displayed now and I get claustrophic just looking at it. Today's train is a regular train. Abby loves it. Abby even has her own little Priscilla Pig courtesy of our friend Vicki. Abby has slept with Priscilla every night since she got her.



Waiting to ride the Pink Pig!



When you go before Thanksgiving you can still snag the front seat! After Thanksgiving, the lines to ride are LONG.



Here you can see the original train behind Abby. Like I said, it is like a case of claustrophobia waiting to happen.